*Great for lactose intolerance.
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 2 Pitted Dates
- Splash of sea salt
- Vanilla bean - cut off small piece - 1 inch
- Blend all ingredients together.
Hemp Seed and Kale Salad
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and halved
- ½ avocado chopped into bite-size cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup hemp seeds
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp kelp granules
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- De-stem kale, tear into small pieces, and place in large bowl.
- Add avocado, salt, and lemon juice, and massage until wilted.
- Add hemp seeds and mix well. Top with chopped avocado and cherry tomatoes.
- Season lightly with kelp granules and cayenne.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- Pre-heat oven to 275 F.
- Place milk in a small pot and bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Place hemp seed in a small bowl and pour the milk and maple syrup in with the hulled hemp seed, cover lightly with plastic wrap.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, then place ingredients in a blender at high speed for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Remove ingredients from the blender and place in a small bowl. Add the eggs and wisk.
- Place hemp mixture in four 4 ounce ramekins or coffee cups and place in an oven proof pot with hot water half way up the sides of the ramekins or coffee cups.
- Cover pot and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until firm when you wiggle the custard.
- Remove from the pot and refrigerate.
- Serve when cool.